Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Victoria's Secret Supermodels, You, and Me

Super Models, Super Smiles
The Victoria's Secret Angels Fashion Show was on television recently, and true to my calling, I focused on all those dazzling, pearly white smiles.  Now there's a lot about models that's unreal and unattainable. But those smiles are something I can definitely help you achieve.



Take a closer look at those supermodels. Some have a natural, down-to-earth style, like Erin Heatherton, whose wide, open smile shows a number of lovely white teeth.  

On the other hand, model Chanel Iman has a more dramatic look including a smaller, more mysterious smile with a curved array of lovely teeth that are in perfect proportion to her full, lush lips.

These are the details I focus on when creating signature smiles for my patients. Cracks, discoloration, chips, cracks, misaligned and stained teeth – all of that disappears. In their place, dazzling smiles that are uniquely right for your facial features and proportions, your complexion and your personality.

Using an array of techniques and procedures – including porcelain veneers, tooth whitening technologies including Zoom! Whitening, fast and effective products like Invisalign®, and my special relationship with a custom lab for fabrication - I do what it takes to create a naturally stunning smile that's just right for you. Because you're the kind of supermodel I want to spend time with. (Male patients included – you're super to me, too.)

Learn more about my cosmetic dentistry practice, or simply schedule an appointment right now. I look forward to building a plan that will result in your bright, new signature smile.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete